10 Tricks Every Woman Should Know About Makeup
Have you ever wondered how fashion models and actors always look great in their makeup while you can’t stop your eyeliner from bleeding or your foundation from looking cakey? Well, you can’t hire a makeup artist every time you have a zoom call, but there are some easy tricks and tips you can try to get flawless makeup. Lookobeauty, a celebrity makeup artist institute in Gurgaon, tells you what you need to know.
1. Hydrate your skin before applying makeup. Moisturise your skin. Don’t use a thick, oil-free, and non-transferable foundation if you don’t want your makeup to look cakey. It will get dry and crack in the lines around your eyes and mouth. Try using a silica-based HD powder. Use a BB cream as a base, or mix some serum or oil with the foundation. This would give your skin a healthy glow.
2. Before you put on your makeup, rub ice cubes on your face. This closes up the pores and gets the skin ready for a better application.
3. For a natural glow on the cheeks, use Vaseline jelly or an Egyptian Magic Balm instead of a powdery or shimmery highlighter. It can also be used in the middle of the nose. It makes your skin look lovely.
4. During the rainy season, when your skin sweats a lot, try this easy trick. After moisturising your face, use an HD powder all over the skin and then start your makeup. The powder will lock in the moisturiser, keep the skin clean, and make the foundation last a lot longer.
5. Use your eyebrow pencil to line your lips and give them a natural shape. You can even use the eyebrow pencil like a kohl pencil around the eyes, not inside the eyes but along the lash line. This makes the hair look natural and softly defined.
6. Use a non-transferable lipstick on top of a normal waxy lipstick to make it last longer. If you use a non-transferable lipstick on normal lips, it will dry out and crack.
7. After you put on lip liner and lipstick, use concealer around the outside of your lips to make them look a little more defined. Make sure that the concealer is half a shade lighter than the foundation. This will really bring attention to the lips.
8. Use the same colour on your cheeks as your lipstick, like a peachy pink shade, to make your cheeks look naturally flushed. It can also be used on the lids of your eyes.
9. To make your eyebrows look full on their own, take an eyeliner brush and dip it in dark brown eyeliner or the colour of your hair. Then, use light brush strokes to fill in your eyebrows. So, instead of filling in your brows with a pencil, you can make them look more natural by drawing little hairs on them.
10. Use a spoon dipped in hot water to curl your eyelashes if you don’t have a curler. Apply mascara to your eyelashes and press them on the curved side of the warm spoon. The eyelashes will curl up and out on their own.
Explore More about:
Affordable Interior Designers in Gurgaon
Makeup Artist Course in Gurgaon
Leave a Comment